This policy covers contract work (both permanent and temporary works including all materials to be (incorporated). It also protects the insured against all sums they may become liable to pay for the damage in respect to:
- Death or bodily injury or illness or disease of any third party.
- Loss or damage to the third party’s property.
- Loss of amenities, as a result of obstruction to third parties’ trespass or nuisance.
- Denial of access, interference with light, air, waterway, and any other form of third party liabilities.
The policy coverage is in two parts:
Section I: Material Damage
It covers any unforeseen or physical loss or damage to the contract works insured from any cause other than those specifically excluded.
Section II: Third Party Liability
The policy will also indemnify the assured against such sums which the insured shall become legally liable to pay as damages for:
- Accidental bodily injury to or illness of third parties (whether fatal or not).
- Accidental loss of or damage to property belonging to third parties.